Where I've Been
26 countries and counting! I’ve been fortunate enough to visit a few of these places multiple times. Some countries I’ve been to over 5 times (like Japan, Singapore and The Philippines). A few others I’ve ventured back to once or twice (like France, UK, USA, Malaysia and New Zealand).
There’s a lot more to go, though, and I am constantly planning how I can get back to the ones I haven’t yet been back to. I’ve managed to get around a lot of Asia and a fair bit of Western Europe recently, and am now starting to turn my eyes to Africa and South America for a change of scenery.
Where I’m Going Next
If you’re keen to see where I’m heading to next, check out my brand spanking new month by month travel plans for 2018. I’ve just released an epic year’s worth of travel that I can’t wait to share with you. This year takes me on trips to four continents. I’ll be setting foot in at least four new countries and will also make my way back to some old favourites. Check out the full post & make sure to keep an eye on the blog to see my posts as I travel along.
- Cambodia: Battambang, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- Hong Kong
- India: Agra, Delhi, Goa, Kerala, Orchha, Varanasi
- Indonesia: Bali
- Japan: Beppu, Hakone, Hiroshima, Kamakura, Kyoto, Nara, Nikko, Matsuyama, Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo.
- Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum.
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Penang
- Nepal: Chitwan National Park, Kathmandu, Lumbini
- The Philippines: Boracay, Manila.
- Thailand: Bangkok, Ko Samui
- Turkey: Gallipoli, Istanbul
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai
- Vietnam: Ha Long Bay, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh
- Australia: Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Sydney.
- New Zealand: Queenstown, Wanaka.
- Egypt: Cairo, Dahab, Nuweiba